Full-Stack Lead Engineer
Manage – Mountain View, CA
Manage is in search of a Full-Stack Lead Engineer in Mountain View, CA.
Founded in 2011, Manage is a performance DSP that helps marketers reach, connect and engage with consumers through in-app mobile advertising. Our clients include leading apps, brands and agencies – such as Uber, Lyft, and Zynga – and our top priority is helping them achieve their mobile marketing goals. As a pioneer in mobile programmatic real-time bidding, we run fully-managed, data driven ad campaigns focused on user acquisition, retargeting and brand awareness. Core to our company is a mobile marketing platform featuring proprietary algorithms, a machine-learning bidding engine and high performance architecture. We reach millions of consumers worldwide, and access over 40 billion ad impression opportunities every month.
Headquartered in Mountain View, CA, Manage was named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for 2015 by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley BusinessJournal. We operate as a nimble startup, meaning we have a very flat org structure that allows every team member to have huge areas of ownership and authority. We like to move fast, iterate and improve, using a learn by doing mentality. We’re looking for smart, driven team players who can help us get things done. Our team has a unanimous passion for doing things better with data, algorithms and machine learning to help our customers become successful.
As a Full-Stack Lead Engineer you’ll be involved in implementing both the backend and frontend for new and existing Ad Management Dashboards. You will be joining a talented, collaborative team at the forefront of exciting new ventures in the mobile ads space. The team combined has built applications used by hundreds of millions of users and our ideal candidate will bring to the table a passion for creating elegant and functional user experiences.
In this impactful and diverse role you’ll:
- Implement backend and frontend components of new web applications using Django/AngularJS
- Integrate with third-party Ad APIs from social media platforms
- Design and implementation of data storage and schema
- Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle including requirements gathering, functional specification, design, development, QA and maintenance
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience developing in Python and Django
- Solid understanding of jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular JS or similar
- Hands on experience with MySQL or other RDBMS
- Experience with web application security and secure coding practices
- Working knowledge of SVN or Git
- Write software for fun and have worked on projects of your own you can demo
- Experience working in AdTech space
- Experience with Facebook Graph or Twitter API
- Experience in responsive web design
- Mobile development
What we’re offering to you:
- Competitive base salary plus quarterly bonuses
- An entrepreneurial environment with high growth potential
- Stock options in a fully self-funded company
- Medical, dental and vision
- $100 transit subsidy and pre-tax transit and parking benefits
- 3 weeks vacation and a fully stocked kitchen
Job Type: Full-time
- Silicon Valley, CA
- MySQL: 1 year
- Python and Django: 3 years