Land Development Design Engineer
B & E Engineers – Arcadia, CA
B & E Engineers in hiring a Land Development Design Engineer for their Arcadia, CA.
B & E Engineers has been a leader among Southern California firms in civil engineering, surveying and land planning with special expertise in hillside engineering. B & E Engineers provides services to residential as well as non-residential projects.
- Design of Grading, Street, Sewer, Water and Storm Drain Plans, Retaining Walls, Plot Plans and Tentative Maps.
- Preparation of Hydrology Studies, SUSMP, SWPPP, Water Quality Plans, Earthwork Quantities and Cost Estimates.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering with 2-5 years of experience required
- EIT Required, PE preferred
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D required
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great communication skills and able to work well with others
Job Type: Full-time
- Land Development: 3 years
- Civil Engineering: 3 years